BOOK&BOOKING another good reason to visit Zumberak in NW Croatia. / in ENGLISH




BOOK & BOOKING another good reason to visit Zumberak.

Dear friends
Tonight I have uploaded new tourist promotional movie on my youtube channel with all the addresses for booking a tourist accommodation here with us in Zumberak, NW Croatia. And of course, MORE PICTURES of the NATURAL BEAUTIES in ZUMBERAK.
If You choose to visit our area, You are welcome!
I wish You to enjoy watching this short film, as well as other various, colourful movies uploaded on my YouTube channel.
My best wishes.


Hostel Flores (in Croatia, there are few more with this name in some countries round the World) is also present in these international touristic sites:
booking.com
airbnb.com
as well as
tripadvisor.com

You can also add your comments and suggestions at my social network profiles:



Igor Suljagic (@IgorSuljagic) | Twitter

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

The Change of World Superpowers Happens Right Now... in Football / in ENGLISH

New Tales of Past and Future of My Zumberak (look what's NEW on my youtube!) / in ENGLISH

Rock intro to the topic of the month: BECK - MAGIC POTION THAT WILL GIVE YOU POWER / in ENGLISH