New tourist & futurist promo films about Zumberak region / in ENGLISH

Watch at my personal YOUTUBE channel new promotional films about our region.

Dear friends and readers of this blog I can proudly announce that we have recorded new films for promotion of our Zumberak region through the slogan "Tourism and Futurism". Good books can go along with tourism, to experience different touristic holidays, holidays that really stay memorable. I invite you to take a look at my 3-minute films promoting tourism in the Zumberak region and in our state Croatia. As an introduction I would say that one of the two films was recorded in 2 parallel screens and symbolically depicts our region on the water route to the Adriatic Sea. Given the romantic theme and the atmosphere of these films, I could recommend you as the most ideal musical accompaniment with watching these movies the song of one very popular band from my childhood, they are:

The Stone Roses - Waterfall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NrLBlw9WZE

Besides, here I will add some captured movie scenes, so that you can roughly know what to expect in these YouTube films.












I wish You to enjoy watching these short films on my YouTube channel.
My best wishes to You and hope to meet you one day, maybe soon in Zumberak, Croatia.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0WgcJ8nUp3x3p308pkzB6w

Hostel Flores (in Croatia, there are few more with this name in some countries round the World) is also present in these international touristic sites:
booking.com
airbnb.com
as well as
tripadvisor.com

You can also add your comments and suggestions at my social network profiles:


Igor Suljagic (@IgorSuljagic) | Twitter
Igor Suljagic Facebook 
and 
Igor Suljagic Linkedin






Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

The Change of World Superpowers Happens Right Now... in Football / in ENGLISH

New Tales of Past and Future of My Zumberak (look what's NEW on my youtube!) / in ENGLISH

Rock intro to the topic of the month: BECK - MAGIC POTION THAT WILL GIVE YOU POWER / in ENGLISH