Moje tiskane knjige / My printed books (CROATIAN + ENGLISH)


Moje knjige možete naručiti na stranici: www.croatia-tourism-culture.com
stranicu koja povezuje ponudu kulturnih i turističkih doživljaja u našoj zemlji.
Moje knjige / My books (CROATIAN + ENGLISH)
You can order my books at website: http://www.croatia-tourism-culture.com/en/narudzba
website that links the offer of cultural and tourist experiences in our country. 


možete također dati svoje komentare i prijedloge na moje profile:
you can also add your comments and suggestions on my profiles:
Igor Suljagić (@IgorSuljagic) | Twitter
Igor Suljagić | Facebook

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

The Change of World Superpowers Happens Right Now... in Football / in ENGLISH

New Tales of Past and Future of My Zumberak (look what's NEW on my youtube!) / in ENGLISH

Rock intro to the topic of the month: BECK - MAGIC POTION THAT WILL GIVE YOU POWER / in ENGLISH