INTRODUCTION in ENGLISH language/

in ENGLISH language
About me and my plans: 
I was born in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia in 1973, and here I will present my novels which are by genre, thematically and somewhat stylistically very different, but they both have some elements of technological fantasy in their fiction.
As an author I like to write humorous as well as fantastic fiction. Besides, I like to use futuristic, exotic words and neologisms. I plan to write 3 more sequels of the futuristic SF novel from the 23rd century in future „tetralogy - 4 corners of Europe“ with unique, exotic languages ​​from all 4 corners of our continent: Basque in the southwest, through Hungarian, then Finish and Estonian, all the way to the Gaelic languages in the northwest of Europe.
I am interested in such unique languages ​​that all other nations almost certainly do not understand or speak. (As a comparison, for example Croatian is a language that has more or less similarities with 10 to 15 other Slavic languages ​​in Europe.) For this reason, I will research and consult with linguistic experts about the typical characteristics and strangeness of these unique languages.





you can also add your comments and suggestions on my profiles:
Igor Suljagić (@IgorSuljagic) | Twitter
Igor Suljagić | Facebook




Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

The Change of World Superpowers Happens Right Now... in Football / in ENGLISH

New Tales of Past and Future of My Zumberak (look what's NEW on my youtube!) / in ENGLISH

Rock intro to the topic of the month: BECK - MAGIC POTION THAT WILL GIVE YOU POWER / in ENGLISH